Tuesday, November 17, 2009

11/16/09- Penguins vs Ducks

I got into downtown Pittsburgh shortly after 4pm, ate some food, and went to the arena.
Like always, I took a picture of the new Consol Energy Center.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I saw some of the Penguins drive up to the arena, I tried to get good pictures, but I only got one good pictures, and it is below.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It is a dark picture, but in the picture that is Mike Rupp and Jay McKee.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
In the picture above is Scott Niedermeyer(did I spell that right?)
And below...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The view from my seat, Section F13 Row C Seat 9.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The picture above is of the Bill Guerin fight.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The picture above is just a cool blurry faceoff picture.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
In the picture above, do you see the guy in the white shirt?
Well I just had to take a picture of him, because when they played Cotton Eyed Joe, he danced wildly.

And the picture below is my ticket, a ticket I found, and the my IceTime.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And below is a picture of me at the game.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Penguins won 5-2, and it was a great game to be at, the attendence was 17,052.

No comments:

Post a Comment