Thursday, October 14, 2010

10/13/10- Penguins vs Maple Leafs (Consol Energy Center)

Second time inside the Consol Energy Center, I went to this game with my brother.
Below: Outside the arena.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The first time I was at the Consol Energy Center, I went through the other entrance, so I didn't see this...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The Penguins all-time team.
Below: Warm-ups
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I thought this looked really cool, I took a picture of the ice during the national anthem.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Below: Faceoff and view from my seat.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My seat was Section 225, Row M, Seat 11.
Below: Attendance
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
When I got home, I took the picture below.
Below: Everything I collected.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Before the game started, I made a sign at the game that said "Martin's Maniacs" on it. The Penguins lost the game 4-3. The 3 Penguins goals were scored by: 1st goal, Chris Kunitz, assisted by Evgeni Malkin and Alex Goligoski. 2nd goal, Max Talbot, assisted by Matt Cooke and Tyler Kennedy. 3rd goal, Sidney Crosby, assisted by Ben Lovejoy and Matt Cooke. The 4 Toronto goals were scored by: 1st goal, Colton Orr, assisted by Luke Schenn and Mike Brown. 2nd goal, Clarke MacArthur, assisted by Tomas Kaberle and Dion Phaneuf. 3rd goal, Francois Beauchemin, assisted by Luke Schenn and Mike Zigomanis. 4th goal, Clarke MacArthur, assisted by Mikhail Grabovski and Nikolai Kulemin. In the 2nd period, there was a sweet fight between Deryk Engelland and Colton Orr. Also, Evgeni Malkin had a penalty shot chance in the 2nd period, and he missed.

My next Penguins game should be in the middle of November, when the Penguins play either the New York Rangers or Vancouver Canucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment