Monday, November 15, 2010

11/15/10- Penguins vs Rangers (Consol Energy Center)

*First off, sorry I took so long to update this, I was lazy.

Anyway, I went to this game with my brother. My 3rd inside the Consol Energy Center. We arrived at the arena around 5:40, and went inside, and I finally got a picture of the Mario Lemieux collage.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
At 6, when everyone is allowed to go to thier seats, I got some food, and then me and my brother went to our seats, and then I took a picture of warm-ups.
Below: Warm-ups
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Game view from my seat.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Section 215, Row J, Seat 16.
At the 1st intermission, there was a little kid shootout, so I took a random picture of it.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Below: Random action picture
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Below: Attendance
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Below: Scrap
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Below: Blood on the ice.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The 3rd period was insane, the Penguins scored 2 quick goals, and then the Rangers tied it up, and forced an overtime, and then the Rangers scored in OT, and won.
Below: 3-2, Rangers win.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The 2 Penguins goals were scored by Matt Cooke, his 4th, and Chris Kunitz, his 5th. And the 3 Rangers goals were scored by Ryan Callahan, his 5th, former Penguin Erik Christensen, his 3rd, and Marc Staal, his 3rd.

When I got home, I took a picture of what I collected at this game.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Right now, I'm not 100% sure when my next Penguins game will be, but it will be in December, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment