Wednesday, March 23, 2011

2011 Fantasy Baseball!

This year I decided to play fantasy baseball for the first time, every fantasy game I play is always on ESPN. I had my draft a while ago, but it wasn't until today that I decided to post it. Also, I decided to create my own league called Evan Longoria's Hat. My team name is the Ball Gazers.

Take a look at my roster, what do you think?
POSITION PLAYERS
C - Joe Mauer (MIN)
1B - Adam LaRoche (WASH)
2B - Rickie Weeks (MIL)
3B - Ryan Zimmerman (WASH)
SS - Stephen Drew (ARZ)
2B/SS - Ben Zobrist (TB)
1B/3B - Matt LaPorta (CLE)
IF - Ike Davis (NYM)
OF - Hunter Pence (HOU)
OF - Shane Victorino (PHI)
OF - Adam Jones (BAL)
OF - Logan Morrison (FLA)
OF - Austin Jackson (DET)
UTIL - Matt Wieters (BAL)
Bench - Marco Scutaro (BOS)
Bench - Sean Rodriguez (TB)
Bench - Freddy Sanchez (PIT)
PITCHERS
Roy Halladay (PHI)
Jon Lester (BOS)
Brian Wilson (SF)
Tim Hudson (ATL)
Andrew Bailey (OAK)
Ricky Nolasco (FLA)
Madison Bumgarner (SF)
Bronson Arroyo (CIN)
Joel Hanrahan (PIT)
Jon Garland (LAD)

Its almost time for the 2011 regular season! I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment