Thursday, April 16, 2009

4/15/09- Penguins vs. Flyers Round 1 Game 1

Yes! Its Stanley Cup playoff time.
16 teams 1 Goal.
I went to the game with Matt, my cousin Josh, and my Uncle John. When we got to the arena, I had to take a picture of the new Penguins arena in process.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
After I got in the arena, I waited for the players to come on the ice, and then I took this next picture.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Its the view from my seat.
Section F32 Row C Seat 7, not bad.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
That's the best player in the NHL Evgeni Malkin
I like the cool Stanley Cup Playoffs logo on the ice.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
USS Hal Gill
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Probably the best trade deadline addition ever Bill Guerin.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And now the other best player in the NHL Sidney Crosby.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My favorite Defenseman on the Penguins Kris Letang.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
A standoff between the Penguins and Flyers.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
A cool faceoff picture.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And this picture is probably my favorite picture of the game. After the Penguins beat the Flyers. Look at the Flyers players leavin' the ice.
And the next picture is just a random picture of me after I got home from the game. I look weird.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The picture above is the cool 2009 playoffs shirt I bought at the game.

The Penguins won game 1 of the Eastern Conference Quarterfinals 4-1. There were 3 asshole Flyers fans near me. I swore at them and they swore at me. I also swore like a sailor (I usually do) but I though I was gonna get yelled at because there was a few kids with their parents near me as well, but their parents never said a word to me. I really hope I can get tickets for another playoff game. It was probably the best Penguins game I was ever at. So I have had a good week, cause on Monday I was at the Pirates home opener, and I said that was the best Pirates game I have ever been to, and this game was the best Penguins game I have ever been to, but I know 100% that will change.

No comments:

Post a Comment