Saturday, August 22, 2009

8/21/09- Erie SeaWolves vs. Akron Aeros

Every August I go to Erie with my friend Matt, his dad, and his little brother, and this is the second we were at a Erie SeaWolves game. This game was Curtis Granderson Bobblehead Night, but for only the first 1,000 fans in the stadium, so I did not get one. Also I do not care if I don't catch a ball, because my baseball is for MLB baseballs only. Below are some pictures.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lineups for both teams.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Matt is in the picture above, in the blue shirt.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Picture above is from the far corner in right field.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Tickets and cups I collected at this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment