Friday, August 7, 2009

8/6/09- Pirates vs Diamondbacks

I went to this game with my cousin Josh. I did not take any pictures of BP, but I usually do, and after 2 straight games where I was shoutout, I got 2 baseballs.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Since all the trades the Pirates made this season, Ryan Doumit is now my favorite Pirate.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Josh and I had general admission bleacher seats, so below is the picture from where we sat.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My favorite player on the Diamondbacks is Stephen Drew.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Also on his way out to the mound to pitch, I got a picture of Jesse Chavez.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And it was Pirates T-shirt Thursday.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Eh, its an OK shirt.
Well, the Pirates lost 11-6.
Arizona scored 5 runs in the 12th.

Season
9 balls
7 games
1.28 average

17 total MLB baseballs

Below is a picture of my cousin Josh with his 2 baseballs he got, one of them was signed.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment