Monday, September 14, 2009

Pittsburgh Penguins Season Preview

First pre-season game tomorrow, which I will be at.
The Penguins defend their championship this season, and this year I think will end the same as last year, with the Penguins as the Stanley Cup Champions. The Penguins had a good off-season with some good free agent pickups.

So far I have only 3 Penguins games planned for this season.
Sept. 15, 2009- vs Columbus Blue Jackets (pre-season)
Nov. 16, 2009- vs Anaheim Ducks
Mar. 2, 2010- vs Buffalo Sabres

I am sure I will be at more than 3 games this year, but that is all the game I know now.

I think the Penguins will win the divison, and be the 2nd seed in the conference, I believe the Washington Capitals will be the 1st seed in the conference.

And thats about it.
LETS GO PENS!

No comments:

Post a Comment