Friday, October 2, 2009

10/2/09- Penguins vs Rangers (Season Opener)

Greatest hockey game I was ever at, and I wasnt even in the arena.
I watched this game outside the arena on the big screen.
When I got to Mellon Arena, I took a picture of the new Consol Energy Center.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
After that I found my place near the big screen, I got closer to the screen than I thought I would be. Then it started to rain, and it rained for a while.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The picture above was taken by me in my poncho while the rain was comin' down.
Before the game started, the Stanley Cup banner was raised, and I got a nice picture.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The picture below is my view of the game from the outside on the screen.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The picture is the amount of Pens fans that were outside for this game.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Durin' the 1st intermission I walked over to Steelheads Wine Bar at the Marriot Hotel, to sit down amd get a drink, and on my way to the arena I took the picture below.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Pretty cool, eh?
Now the awesome pictures start!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
THE STANLEY CUP!
And below,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Yes, that is me with the Stanley Cup!
October 2nd 2009 = GREASTEST DAY EVER!
Before the game started the guys some KissFM threw some Penguins t-shirts into the outside crowd, and I caught one, the picture is below.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
After the game ended they shot off fireworks like it was the 4th of July, and I walked around the arena TWICE, to look for a dropped ticket stub, I wanted to find one so bad, cause I am a ticket collector.

No comments:

Post a Comment