Wednesday, February 10, 2010

2/10/10- Penguins vs. Islanders

Went to this game with my brother.
The arena opened 30 minutes earlier than usual, because of the weather.
We got into the arena around 6:15.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
In the picture above, thats Stan Savran.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Above is a picture of the on ice warm-ups
*Note the pole in the picture, that was in the way of my seat, but it really was not a big deal.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
In the picture above, is the Penguins side of warm-ups.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The picture above was taken durin' the national anthem, which is usually sang at Penguin game by Pittsburgh favorite, Jeff Jimmerson.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The picture above is the opening faceoff, and the view from my seat I had for the game.
Section: D5 Row: H Seat: 4
A great thing about my seat was that, it was in the last row of the section, so I could stand up, and it was also the end of the row.
The arena does look empty, and thats because of the terrible weather that we have had in the area this week, but attendence is based on tickets sold, and it was another sellout for the Penguins.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The Penguins won 3-1, Chris Kunitz scored 2 goals, and Malkin had the other one. I was glad that I got to see John Taveres in action, even though I did not a picture.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
In the picture above, it is the Icetime program, and 2 tickets I collected at the game, mine is the one on top, these are the tickets you print off the internet, and this picture was taken after I cut them out.

*My next Penguins game, will be on March 2nd against the Buffalo Sabres.
* Also my tickets for the Pirates home opener came in the mail the other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment