Sunday, December 12, 2010

12/12/10- Steelers vs. Bengals (Heinz Field)

Great game to be at! We got to Heinz Field around 10:40, and got in line.
Below: Heinz Field entrance.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
When the gates opened, we began to walk towards our seats, but stopped for some great wings first.
Below: My amazing wings.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
After we got to our seats, we walked down by the first row to be close to the field, and near the away player entrance.
Below: On-field practice.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
From where we were at, close to where the Bengals came out, I got to see some of the players up close.
Below: Bengals #94, Domata Peko.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

*After that, my camera wasn't working good, so the rest of the pictures were taken with my phone.

Below: Game view from my seat.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Section: 128 Row: P Seat: 6.
That was the only picture that I took during the game because it was too cold to keep getting my phone out and taking pictures, sorry.
After the game, while walking across the Roberto Clemente bridge, I saw a guy with an awesome jersey.
Below: McLovin jersey.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
When I got home I took the picture below.
Below: Ticket and terrible towel.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This was a great game to be at for multiple reasons, and here they are: the Steelers played a great game on defense, real Steelers football. Also since we were playing the Bengals, it was fun to talk trash on Owens, Ochocinco, and Palmer.

1 comment:

  1. you sat in sec. 128 row P, i'm bidding on seats for a steelers game in that sec. but row W, how were your seats? would you recommend me getting that section or was there any problems? thanks man!!

    ReplyDelete