Thursday, December 30, 2010

2011 New Year's Resolutions/Look Back Through 2010

Basically, my resolutions for 2011 are just about the same as 2010's. Like maintain my current weight, and continue to workout. Visit new stadiums and arenas. Meet some more famous people. I don't really like to go all out with resolutions, but hopefully I can accomplish these in 2011.

Now, here is a quick pictureless recap of my 2010.
Watched so much of the Winter Olympics.
Went to Prudential Center (Newark, NJ), Nationals Park (Washington DC), and saw the opening of Consol Energy Center here in Pittsburgh and already went 3 times.
Got my 1st game HR ball (hit by Rickie Weeks of the Milwaukee Brewers)
Went to 2 amazing concerts. (Warped Tour 2010 and Brooks&Dunn)
Went to Florida, again! Always an amazing vacation.
Made people happy.

And that is just some of the things that I wanted to share. Next post is very soon.

Have a Happy New Year everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment