Saturday, August 20, 2011

8/17/11 - Thunder @ SeaWolves (Jerry Uht Park)

I spent 5 days in Erie last week, missing some of the Pirates homestand. I didn't care though, I was happy to be up in Erie, I went to this game, went fishing, and ate lots of food, and worked out.

Anyway, the Erie SeaWolves were playing the Trenton Thunder, the Yankees AA team.
(I'm sorry about this, but the pictures are small and messed up)
After I got into the stadium, I walked out to the outfield walkway to find a ball laying there, I picked it up, and then I saw some players signing down the 3rd base side, so I went down for autographs. That's where I got SeaWolves infielder, Shawn Roof, to sign the ball I found.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

(In the last two games, I've attended in Erie, I've gotten an autograph, and last year a bat.)

Not alot to say about the game, I was focused on trying to get a foul ball, 3rd out ball, or any type of sovenier.

Here is a picture of the stadium during the game from down the first base side.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I left Erie on Saturday morning, but Friday I bought something really awesome. It was a 36 pack box of 1991 Topps baseball cards.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I bought it for $5 at a card store. Awesome find, I think.

My next game is the Pirates/Brewers game on Tuesday night, my only game out of the homestand.

No comments:

Post a Comment