Saturday, May 16, 2009

5/14/09- Indians @ Rays

This was my 3rd time at Tropicana Field. Got to Tropicana Field around 4:30pm and got the tickets for Section 144.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I got 1 ball at this game thrown to me by Rays pitcher Lance Cormier. Then the Indians came out for BP.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Also durin' BP I got a high-five from the Cowbell Kid.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The startin' pitcher for the Rays was James Shields.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The picture above is Grady Sizemore at-bat.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The picture above is Evan Longoria at-bat.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
That is Indians outfielder Matt LaPorta. The Rays fans yelled at him ALL game long.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The picture above is the ball I caught.
A couple homeruns were hit my way. I didnt get them, but I saw myself on the highlights of the game on the news. I left the game in the top of the 8th. I have got 4 balls in 3 games this season.

My yearly vacation to Florida is almost over! :(
And there wont be a blog post about vacation. Im too lazy to make one.

No comments:

Post a Comment