Sunday, May 24, 2009

5/23/09- Penguins @ Hurricanes- Eastern Conference Finals Game 3

Got to Raleigh on Friday around midnight. And I got a picture of the view from my hotel room.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Got to the RBC Center around 5pm
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I was hungry when I got into the arena so I got this
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I love Philadelphia Cheesesteaks, but it was not as good as the cheesesteaks I had in Philly.
When the Penguins came out I made a video, and I put it on YouTube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF2Hb094WgE
Click on the link above to watch that video.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The picture above is Max Talbot, I usually take more pictures, but my battery was low on my camera, so I tried not to take alot of pictures.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The picture above is the view from my seat.
Section 122 Row WW Seat 6, very good seat.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Above is a picture of Craig Adams, some say he is not a good player, but I think he is good.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Yes! The Penguins win, and take a 3-0 lead in the series.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And a 6-2 road win is always good.

The ride home.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Pilot Mountain, NC
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And a random picture of me on the ride home.

RBC Center is probably the nicest arena I have been in so far, and I must say the Carolina Hurricanes fans are very nice people. There was only a few Hurricanes fans that were not nice. Some guy in the same section as me kept sayin' Malkin sucks, but when Malkin scored I told him.
"Who Sucks?"
And if you do not know where your goin in Raleigh, you will probably get lost. Other than the 6-2 Penguins victory, the best part was the amount of Penguins fans at the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment