Wednesday, May 6, 2009

5/5/09- Pirates vs. Brewers

I went downtown, and I bought a ticket in Section 303 for $9, and then I walked over to the gate, and I got in line I was one of the first people in the stadium. I was in the stadium probably about 30 seconds before I caught a ball.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Evan Meek threw me the ball
At 5:30 I stood up in Section 142, and tried to catch balls. I was wearin' my Milwaukee Brewers shirt. I asked Seth McClung for a ball.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
He did not throw me a ball, he just waved to me.
After BP I went up to Section 303 for a little bit.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
A picture of the first pitch from Section 303 Row J Seat 14. I was at my seat for around 10 minutes, but look at the crowd.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I was behind Section 141 for around half an hour to see if Prince Fielder would hit a HR my way.
And the next picture is a slice of pizza from Diamond Club pizza at PNC Park.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I MUST and I repeat MUST have atleast one slice of this pizza at PNC Park, at this game I had 2. And the next picture is Nyjer Morgan.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Everybody in the Left Field Bleachers LOVES him.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And that is Tyler Yates.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I caught 3 balls at this game, but I gave one of the balls to a kid.

The Pirates lost, and I left in the 7th.

No comments:

Post a Comment