Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tonights Pirates Game

I deleted my last post about this, that I posted earlier today, but I decided to delete it, and write the blog again. Also I gave it the same title.

I was gonna go to tonights Pirates vs. Brewers game, but here is why im not gonna go now.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It rained, and there was thunderstorms, so the game was probably goin to be canceled or delayed, and there probably wasnt gonna be BP, so I decided not to go.

UPDATE: around 6pm, I took the picture below.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Clear skies, I f'n knew I should of went to the game. The picture of the rain was taken around 3:30, so if it doesnt start to rain around game time (7pm) I will NEVER trust the weather man on the news ever again!

No comments:

Post a Comment