Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Way The Pirates Should Be

Ok, this blog is based on the players that Pirates have traded in past years. Now I am goin' to put a Pirates team together using a couple current Pirates players, with some players that they have traded in past years.

Rotation
Tim Wakefield
Jason Schmidt
Zach Duke
Bronson Arroyo
Paul Maholm

Bullpen
Julian Tavarez
John Grabow
Damaso Marte
Arthur Rhodes
Sean Burnett
Mike Gonzalez

Based on their stats the Pirates would have a record of .500

Catcher
Ryan Doumit

Infield
1B- Adam LaRoche
2B- Freddy Sanchez
SS- Jack Wilson
3B- Aramis Ramirez

Outfield
LF- Jason Bay
CF- Nate McLouth
RF- Garrett Jones

Bench Players
CF- Nyjer Morgan
3B- Ty Wigginton
1B- Doug Mientkiewicz
C- Jason Kendall

My Lineup
1st- Nate McLouth
2nd- Freddy Sanchez
3rd- Adam LaRoche
4th- Jason Bay
5th- Aramis Ramirez
6th- Garrett Jones
7th- Ryan Doumit
8th- Jack Wilson
(9th- Pitcher)

I think my lineup is pretty good. What do you think?
I think my whole team of those players is pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment