Friday, April 16, 2010

4/16/10- Penguins vs Senators (Round 1, Game 2)

Round 1, Game 2, first off check out this video!
Last 30 seconds of the game.

First picture, I took this picture of Mellon Arena from a distance, because this might be my last time at Mellon Arena :(
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Note: Look at the sky in the picture above, it was about to rain.
When I got to the arena, I walked around, and snapped this picture below.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Below: Brad Thiessen
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Below: Ponikarovsky and Orpik
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Below: Rupp and Talbot
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And below is the view from my seat.
Section C28 Row C Seat 7.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Below: A picture of the "whiteout"
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Next 2 pictures, are random action shots of the game.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
PENS WIN! 2-1! Series tied 1-1
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
When I got home I took the picture below, of my whiteout t-shirt, my towel, ticket, and Icetime.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Penguins won 2-1. Ottawa scored 18 seconds into the game! At that point, I was like "this is gonna be a long night"
The refs in this game, were just unbelievable.
But we won, so I am happy.
I hope to be at another playoff game this year, I want to say goodbye to Mellon Arena, one last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment