Thursday, April 22, 2010

4/21/10- Pirates vs Brewers

Got to PNC Park around 3:45, bought a ticket, and I was the first one in line. A Pirates season ticket holder/ballhawk, got me into the LF bleachers early for BP. Right away, I got my first and only ball of the day from Joel Hanrahan.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Above: I took the picture above, around 5:20, the Left field bleachers were pretty empty for BP.
The Brewers barely tossed up balls.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lets just say, Im not a fan of the "Brew Crew"
After BP, I went to my seat, Zach Duke was warming up in Left Field, so I took this picture.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Below: The view from my seat, Section 136, Row C, Seat 1.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
For the rest of the game, I just walked around the stadium, sittin' in random seats, on an attempt to catch another ball. At one point, I decided to get artsy with my camera, so I took the next two pictures below.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The next picture....
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Look at the score, I decided to take this picture for proof, that the Pirates can never beat the Brewers. I left at the start of the 8th, I got tired. Before the game started, I played a whammy type game at the Songwhale stand in center field, where I won a Ryan Doumit jersey.
In the picture below is everything I collected at this game.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And the picture below, is an upclose look at the only ball I snagged at this game.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Season totals
1 ball at this game.
3 balls in 2 games this year.
1.5 balls per game (BPG)

22 Lifetime baseballs

No comments:

Post a Comment