Wednesday, June 2, 2010

6/1/10- Pirates vs Cubs

I arrived at the stadium, about 10 minutes before 4. I was 3rd in line, behind 2 other Pittsburgh ballhawks.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
*Look at the sky, just beautiful, because the weather did not look good the day before when I checked.
At 5, I got in, ran down to the bleachers, and within 5-10 minutes, I got my first and only ball of the day from Evan Meek. I asked him for the ball, he said "Do you have a ball yet today?" I said no, and then he threw me the ball.
Below: Pirates BP
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Below: Bleachers at 5:21
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
When the Cubs came out for BP, they really did not hit many homeruns, I was kinda upset in them. I went over to section 140, and the Clemente wall sections, and I got nothing! I was kinda upset, because I thought I would get more than 1 ball at this game, cause my last game against the Cubs, I got 6.
Below: Cubs BP
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
After BP, I did my usual routine (Diamond Club Pizza, and a short walk around the stadium).
Below: View from my ticketed seat.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Section 135 Row B Seat 7.
I did not get any toss-ups either from the Pirates, before the gates even opened, I thought this was not goin' to be a good day, well I was right.
The Pirates won, Neil Walker hit his first career homerun in the 8th, I wish I was the one who caught that. Anyways, I left the stadium in the top of the 9th, I was on the Clemente bridge when the game ended, I took this photo below.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
*Note the fireworks.
When I got home I took the 2 usual pictures.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
1 ball, 1 ticket, 1 first pitch book.
Below: Upclose on the 1 ball.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Season Stats
1 ball at this game.
13 balls in 6 games this season.
2.17 balls per game (BPG)
32 Lifetime/26 Career baseballs

Search Amazon.com for mlb jerseys

No comments:

Post a Comment