Friday, June 18, 2010

6/18/10- Pirates vs Indians

I was the first one in line for this game, and I knew there was goin' to be alot of people at this game, not just ballhawks, I mean a above average attendance for the Pirates, because we were playin' the Indians, and many Cleveland fans made the trip. More importantly, at this game I didn't run around the stadium like I usually do after the game began, I sat in my ticketed seat for most of the game (for once).
Before the game started, I bought a new Pedro Alvarez t-shirt.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I got my only ball of the game, from this guy (pictured below).
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
At 5:30, I ran over to section 140, to try a find a ball or get a toss up. No luck.
Below: Indians BP
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
After BP, I took the following picture. Ok, Pirates, its warm, sunny, no clouds in the sky, just a beautiful day, but you have to lights on! What a waste, instead of havin' good players on the team, we have the lights on while the sun is bright in the sky.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Below: View from my seat
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Section 134 Row B Seat 17.
Like I mentioned before, I actually sat in my seat for a while.
Below: Pedro Alvarez on the scoreboard
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This was his 3 game and my first time to see him play in person.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
In the picture above, see the first row with all the people from Cleveland? Well these people were all ignorant. They flipped out on an usher because he asked one of them to show their ticket. I know there probably are good people from Cleveland, but those people showed me a bad example.
When I got home I took the 2 usual pictures.
Below: Stuff I collected at this game.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
1 ball, 5 tickets, Andy LaRoche jersey that I won, and 2 Bill Mazeroski photo wraps.
I had 3 but I gave one to my grandparents.
Below: Upclose on my 1 ball.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SEASON STATS
1 ball at this game.
16 balls at 9 games this season.
1.78 balls per game (BPG)
35 LIFETIME/29 CAREER BASEBALLS

Search Amazon.com for mlb jerseys authentic

No comments:

Post a Comment