Monday, February 28, 2011

2011 Pittsburgh Pirates Preview/Ballhawk Goals

April 1st is just 31 days away! Lets hope for a great 2011 MLB season and a great ballhawking season!

Things that I want to see from the Pirates in 2011
Andrew McCutchen to hit around .290 with 15 HR's, 65 RBI's, and 30-35 stolen bases.
Pedro Alvarez to hit 25-30 HR's.
Neil Walker and Jose Tabata to have great 2nd seasons, and build off their excellent rookie seasons.
Also for Lyle Overbay to prove me wrong and not be a bust, I originally said he'd only hit like 6 HR's and play terribly, hopefully he'll end up proving me wrong.
Joel Hanrahan will hopefully have a great season at closer, around 25 saves would be nice.
The starting rotation not sucking, which probably won't happen.
Garrett Jones hitting atleast 25 HR's.

I'm not going to go into much more detail than that, I'd just like to see a winning season from the Buccos.

2011 Ballhawk Goals
75 balls.
Average around 2-3 balls a game.
Catch another home run.
20 autographs.
Go to Cleveland, Baltimore, and back to Washington D.C. for a game.

That's basically it, I'm not creating insane goals, because then I won't feel bad that I didn't reach them at the end of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment