Monday, February 14, 2011

2/13/11- Penguins @ Rangers (Madison Square Garden)

I was excited I got to be at the world's most famous arena!
Below: Screen outside Madison Square Garden
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
*I meant to crop the picture, instead I wanted to get all my NYC blogs finished.
Unlike the game against the Islanders, I got to see warm-ups at this game, even though I missed the first few minutes because the lady at the concession stand took 15 minutes to serve me and 2 other people.
Below: Warm-ups
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Where my seat was, it was a little dark, so when I got a picture of myself it turned out dark.
Below: Me at Madison Square Garden.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I took a picture during the national anthem (something I'm going to start doing at the hockey games I attend).
Below: During the anthem
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Then when the game started, I took the picture that I always take.
Below: Game picture/View from my seat
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Section-348 Row-E- Seat-1
In the first period, there were 4 goals scored within the 10 minutes, the score was tied up at 2. The second period was all Rangers, they scored 3 goals, and took a 5-2 lead. Then the Pens scored a goal in the 3rd, but couldn't come back. The Rangers won 5-3. The attendance at this game was 18,200.
Below: Final score on scoreboard
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
When I got outside of the arena, I got my picture taken again, but I edited this one a little bit.
Below: Me outside of Madison Square Garden
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Below: 3 tickets I collected at this game
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Final post about New York will be up tomorrow, it will have all of the other picture I took in New York City.
*My next Penguins will probably be in the playoffs

No comments:

Post a Comment