Saturday, May 14, 2011

5/13/11- Orioles @ Rays (Tropicana Field)

*I took more pictures at this game, but since my computer isn't working that great right now, I only put the most important pictures from the game on here, if you want to see that rest then go to my Facebook page, they are on there*
Last week, I was on vacation down in Florida. I went to this game with my uncle and cousin. We arrived at the stadium a little late (5:15 to be exact) But I still had an hour of BP. As I walked into the outfield sections, I passed up a ball that was laying on seat, someone else got to it before I could.
Below: Rays BP
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Left field got crowded quickly, and I looked over to right field and it wasn't very crowded so I went over there. I stayed there for most of BP, many homers were hit my way, but I couldn't get them because of all the people and there wasn't much room to go.
Below: Orioles BP
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I only got one ball at this game, it was hit by an unknown Oriole.
For the Orioles last group of BP, I went back over to left field, where many BP homers were hit, but I only had a shot at one of them, there were too many people. The only ball I had a chance to get over there was dropped by a person, I saw the saw start rolling down the rows and it stopped by a woman's foot, right before I had a chance to grab it, someone else did.
Below: Very crowded.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
After BP ended, we went up to our seats in the upper deck, Section 307, Row T, Seat 8.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The game was awesome, Matt Joyce and Johnny Damon both hit HR's.
Final score: Baltimore Orioles 0, Tampa Bay Rays 3.
When I got back to my place, I took the two usual pictures.
Below: What I collected.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Below: Upclose on the one ball I snagged.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SEASON STATS
1 ball at this game.
5 balls at 4 games this season.
1.25 BPG (balls per game)
22 straight games with at least one ball.
76 LIFETIME BASEBALLS

No comments:

Post a Comment