Saturday, May 15, 2010

5/14/10- McKechnie Field (Bradenton,FL)

Well last year, when I was in Florida I went to a Rays game.
This year I went to a Bradenton Marauders game.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
First off, I would like to say McKechnie Field is a very nice little stadium, while watchin' the game, it felt like I was at a little league or high school game, and I liked that.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Above: The lineups for both teams.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Above: A band that played before the game, they played oldies/tropical songs.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Above: First pitch
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Above: Tony Sanchez! Or as I call him "the future"
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Above: All the way down the 3rd base line.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Above: A FSL ball I got at this game, it was thrown to me by a Fort Myers pitcher, it was a foul ball hit by a Bradenton player, it rolled down the line the pitcher came over picked it up and then asked me if I wanted it, I obviously said yes.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Above: View from behind home plate.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Above: 1-0 win for Bradenton, for a while I thought I was goin to see a no-hitter.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Above: Cup, ball, and 5 tickets collected at this game.
The attendance of this game was on 703!

*I will be at the Pirates game vs. the Brewers either Wednesday or Thursday this week, and the Pirates/Braves game on Friday!!!
*More posts soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment