Saturday, May 22, 2010

5/21/10- Pirates vs Braves

I got to the stadium a few minutes before 4. I was 3rd in line.
When the stadium opened at 5, I went down into the bleachers and I didnt find any balls.
Below: The bleachers at 5:21
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I didn't get any balls from the Pirates part of BP, when the Braves started BP, I changed into my Braves shirt, and I went over to section 143 to try and get a ball.
Below: Braves BP from 140
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Up in section 143, I got my only ball of the day from Braves pitcher Billy Wagner.
After that I ran back over to the bleachers, and took another picture.
Below: Bleachers again
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Below: The view from my seat (Section 142 Row G Seat 22)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Below: 3 Braves players on scoreboard.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Below: Milledge People!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Pirates lost 7-0.
When I got home I took the next 2 pictures.
Below: 6 tickets, 1 ball, US Army and Pirates/PNC Park t-shirts, McCutchen canvas photo wrap giveaway.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Below: Close-up on my 1 ball.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
SEASON STATS
1 ball at this game.
12 balls at 5 games this year.
2.4 balls per game (BPG)
31 LIFETIME/25 CAREER BASEBALLS

Search Amazon.com for mlb jerseys authentic

No comments:

Post a Comment