Saturday, July 23, 2011

7/22/11- Cardinals @ Pirates (PNC Park)

Good thing about this post? Theres pictures!
Only because I am tired of posting pictureless blogs of games, so I am using a friends computer.
Well, this day was hot, very hot. Other than the temperature, it was going to be a great day for ballhawking... Until it started to rain! AGAIN!
So, no BP, for the second game in a row for me.
While trying to get an autograph from James McDonald, I also asked Herbie for a ball, he threw it to me in the bleachers from the bullpen, it was the only ball for me at this game.
After the sun came back out, the tarp was taken off the field.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
...And then it was put back on the field.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
There was another rain delay.
The game was scheduled to begin at 7:35.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The game was too crowded to move around, so there were no chances for a game ball.
I left the stadium around 9:15.
Below: What I collected at this game.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SEASON STATS
1 ball at this game.
16 balls at 15 games this season.
1.07 balls per game.
87 LIFETIME BASEBALLS

No comments:

Post a Comment