Sunday, July 10, 2011

7/5/11- Astros @ Pirates (PNC Park)

*Sorry for not updating sooner, I am in Maryland, and I have been camping*
After getting shutout for the 3rd time in 2011 the day before, I wanted to bounce back and get on the board quickly, but that wouldn't happen.
First off, Astros BP isn't very good, other than Pence and Lee. I could have snagged 2 balls hit by Hunter Pence on the fly, but I lost them both in the sun, and couldn't come up with the snag.

The only ball I got at this game was thrown to me by Bud Norris.
That was it for BP. After BP, when the Pirates bullpen was coming out, I had an old kinda dirty Pirates baseball in my bag, I got Herbie and Jose Veras to sign it, for the rest of the season I am taking that ball to every game until the whole ball is covered in signatures.

During the game, I came extremly close to a homerun hit by Brandon Wood in section 141, it was originally dropped and as I was reaching down to grab it between two seats, it was knocked down a row where it was picked up by another fan.

SEASON STATS
1 ball at this game.
15 balls at 13 games this season.
1.15 balls per game.
86 LIFETIME BASEBALLS

No comments:

Post a Comment