Tuesday, January 18, 2011

NFL Playoffs - Conference Championship Round

I went 2-2 in my picks last week, so my playoff record is now 3-5 (terrible!)
*My predicted score in parenthesis

AFC
#6 - NY Jets (17)
#2 - Pittsburgh (20)
Of course I'm going to pick my team to win (so this really isn't much of a preview), this is looking to be a very good game. The Jets shocked the NFL with a win over New England last week. The Jets won the first game between the two teams in the regular season, but this is the playoffs that doesn't matter! Like I said before, the Jets were my pre-season Super Bowl pick. The Steelers are lucky though, we got another home game, and we don't have to play New England, but since the Jets beat them, it makes them look alot tougher. Steelers win close.

NFC
#6 - Green Bay (28)
#2 - Chicago (24)
Same seeds as the AFC! Anyway, I'm picking Green Bay, I said why in last weeks playoff post. They look like the 6th seed Steelers from the Super Bowl 40 year. Chicago is tough, but I think Green Bay can beat them. What makes this game awesome is that this is an old classic football rivalry. I think the Packers are going to score a later touchdown to win this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment