Wednesday, January 12, 2011

NFL Playoffs - Divisional Round

I went 1-3 with my Wild Card round picks. Hopefully this week will be better.
*Predicted score in parenthesis.

AFC
#5 Baltimore (17)
#2 Pittsburgh (20)
I shouldn't have picked this game, because I am Steelers fan, and of course I'm going to pick them to win. Anyway, the Ravens are a very good team, and will give the Steelers a challenge like always. Steelers in a close game.

#6 NY Jets (17)
#1 New England (28)
The Patriots are just too good. I'd love to see the Jets win, but New England is an all around great team. The Jets are going to have to do alot to win, but I don't see it happening.

NFC
#6 Green Bay (24)
#1 Atlanta (21)
The Packers look like the Steelers when they won the Super Bowl with the 6th seed. I want to see Green Bay win this one, they have a good chance because of the good defense, but Atlanta's offense is very good, this will be a great close game.

#4 Seattle (17)
#2 Chicago (13)
I'm a believer now! If Seattle's offense can do what they did against New Orleans, but the Bears' Defense is much better. Seattle won't score like they did last week, but if their defense can stop the Bears, then Seattle will leave Chicago with a date in the NFC Championship.

No comments:

Post a Comment