Wednesday, January 5, 2011

NFL Playoffs - Wild Card Round

Here is a little post with my picks for the NFL playoffs wild card round.
*My predicted score in parenthesis.

AFC
#6 - NY Jets (20)
#3 - Indianapolis (24)
I originally picked the Jets to win the Super Bowl way back before the pre-season, but I can't see the Jets winning this one. Peyton Manning should have a great game.

#5 - Baltimore (28)
#4 - Kansas City (10)
Matt Cassel vs. Ravens defense, sorry Matt. I think Ray Rice will have a great game, and the Ravens defense will get to Cassel early and cause him to make mistakes.

NFC
#5 - New Orleans (31)
#4 - Seattle (14)
Seattle basically has to play without one single error. Saints win big, they want to repeat as champions. I think Drew Brees will have an amazing game. Sorry, Pete Carroll even though I'm picking you to lose, you are still one of my favorite football coaches.

#6 - Green Bay (17)
#3 - Philadelphia (21)
I think this is the best matchup of the wild card round. Michael Vick has had such a great year, and he wants to do great in the playoffs, that's why I pick the Eagles.

No comments:

Post a Comment