Friday, June 10, 2011

6/10/11- Mets @ Pirates (PNC Park)

*My computer is messed up right now, and I can't upload pictures, sorry folks*
I hate that the Pirates start BP earlier than they did last season, because we only get to see the last group of hitters once we are in the stadium, and the last doesn't hit many homers at all.
The Pirates got off the field at 5:11, and as they were leaving the field, I got Pirates bullpen catcher Herberto Andrade to throw me my first ball of the day.
My second ball of the day was thrown to me by Mets pitcher, Jason Isringhausen, the ball was thrown high, I stuck my arm up as high as I could, and the ball hit the side of my glove, I quickly turned around and picked it up.
I stayed for most of the game, and didn't get another ball.
Since it was a Friday, it was a t-shirt giveaway, in my opinion its one of the better t-shirts the team has given away.

New York Mets 8, Pittsburgh Pirates 1.

SEASON STATS
2 balls at this game.
11 balls at 8 games this season.
1.37 balls per game.
3 consecutive games with atleast one ball.
82 LIFETIME BASEBALLS

No comments:

Post a Comment