Tuesday, June 7, 2011

6/7/11- Diamondbacks @ Pirates (PNC Park)

This was my first game in two weeks, so I was hoping for a really good day. The day started off here.
Below: View from Riverwalk.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
When the gates opened at 5, we all started to run in, but a supervisor told us, that we weren't allowed to run in.
Oh, what a shock the Pirates got off the field early! Again...
Below: Pirates getting off the field.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Pirates BP on this day was pathetic.
Then the Diamondbacks came out, and I was hoping for a good BP from them.
Below: Diamondbacks BP
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Just before 5:30 I went over to Right Field to look for easter eggs, I couldn't find any. While I was up in right, ballhawk Zac Weiss, told me the first name of the Diamondbacks bullpen catcher, Jeff Motuzas, I yelled for Jeff, and then he threw a ball my way, I caught it, then I had possession of it, but then I somehow dropped it, and then another guy picked it up and then he offered my money for the ball, I said no, but he Insisted that I get money for it, then the guy handed me $6. That was the only ball I would get during BP.
Below: Crowd in bleachers during BP
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Look at that crowd during the latter stages of BP, it would have been great if the Diamondbacks hit alot of homers.
After BP, my cousin Josh took a picture of me with Pirates catcher, Chris Synder.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
After that, me and Josh met up with my uncle John, my other cousin Paige, my uncle's friend Matt and his two kids. They went over to their seats in Section 123, and I stayed out near the bleachers the whole time and got something to eat.
In the 5th inning, I caught Andrew McCutchen's warm-up ball for my second ball of the day.
Then in the 7th inning, Josh caught Andrew McCutchen's warm-up ball for his fourth of the day.
Then after that, we went over to Section 123 to meet up with my uncle and everyone else.
This was the view...
Below: Seat view in Section 123.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The Pirates scored 5 runs in the 8th, Joel Hanrahan came in for the save, and the Pirates won!
Below: Pirates win!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Final score: Arizona Diamondbacks 5, Pittsburgh Pirates 8.

Below: What I collected at this game.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Below: Upclose on the one ball that I kept.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SEASON STATS
2 balls at this game. (Gave "sold" one)
9 balls at 7 games this season.
1.29 BPG (balls per game)
2 consecutive games with atleast one ball.
80 LIFETIME BASEBALLS

No comments:

Post a Comment