Tuesday, June 14, 2011

6/13/11- Mets @ Pirates (PNC Park)

*My computer is still messed up, so there won't be any pictures in this post either, sorry. I have someone coming to fix my computer within the next couple days*
I didn't get a ball during the Pirates part of BP, because they got off the field a few minutes after the stadium opened.
A few minutes after the Mets came out, my first ball of the day was thrown by Jason Pridie.
Then once I went over to center field, in Section 140, my second ball of the day was thrown to me by Pedro Beato.
During the game, I was sitting up in the PBC sections, a perfect spot to snag a foul ball, but none at all were hit my way.

Final Score: New York Mets 1, Pittsburgh Pirates 3.

SEASON STATS
2 balls at this game.
13 balls at 9 games this season.
1.44 balls per game.
4 consecutive games with atleast one ball.
84 LIFETIME BASEBALLS

No comments:

Post a Comment