Tuesday, June 28, 2011

6/25/11- Mustangs @ Power (AFL- Consol Energy Center)

My friend has season tickets for the Pittsburgh Power arena football team, and I wanted to go to one all season long, and he said that he had four tickets for this game. I was very excited to be there.

Arena football was always fun to watch on TV.

All four of us got to the arena, just before the game started. What I didn't know is that my friend has season tickets in the Captain Morgan club! WOW! Also you don't have to get up for anything, we had very good service, as for the game, the Power won, on the very last play of the game.

The attendance was 8,227.
Final Score: Pittsburgh Power 39, Milwaukee Mustangs 38.

I only took one picture at the game, if my computer was working 100% correctly, I would have taken more, and this post would have been so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment