Sunday, June 14, 2009

6/13/09- Pirates vs. Tigers

Well first off, I went to get autographs from Pirates players at the Robinson Mall around 10am, and I got 5 autogrpahs (Matt Capps, Bob Walk, Brandon Moss, Steven Jackson, Ross Ohlendorf).
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I did get a few pictures of the players signin' autographs, but my phone is wont let me upload them on to my computer.

So I got to PNC Park around 2:50, bought my ticket, got some food to eat, and around 4 I went to get in line. At 4:30 when the gates opened I ran over to the Section 140 gate, and I saw the Pirates on the field for BP, I saw Jason Jaramillo pick up a ball, and I yelled "Jason, can you throw me that ball please", so then he threw the ball, it bounced off a garbage can in front of the gate, and a usher came over, and he handed me the ball.
Below is a picture of Pirates BP.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So around 5 or so, I ran over to the Left Field bleachers, and tried for another ball, I was over there around 10 minutes or so, and John Grabow picked up a ball and threw it right to me.
Below a picture of John Grabow
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And then the Tigers came out onto the field for BP, so I switched into my Tigers shirt I stayed in the Bleachers for around 10 minutes, but no Tigers players over there would throw me a ball, so I went back over to Section 140, at 5:30 when the gate to go into Section 140 opened, I ran down and stood in the first row. I caught a BP home run off the bat of an unknown Tigers player, I caught the ball on the fly it went right into my glove.

Before BP ended I got this picture.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Jim Leyland!

And the picture below is a picture of the view from my awesome seat
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Section 140 Row A Seat 15.

And below are a few random pictures of the game.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Matt Capps signin' a someone's bobblehead
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And another picture of Matt Capps
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Andrew McCutchen (did I spell that right?)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
A sign that a few girls held up in my section
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The great Pierogie race
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The attendence at the game, very good for the Pirates.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And a random picture of me at the game.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Above is the picture of the 3 baseballs and 2 ticket stubs from this game.

The Pirates won 9-3.
Zach Duke pitched a great game.
Adam LaRoche hit a homerun.
Freddy Sanchez hit a grandslam, and thats about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment