Saturday, June 13, 2009

Pittsburgh Penguins Win Stanley Cup!

YES! The Pittsburgh Penguins have won their 3rd Stanley Cup!!


June 12th 2009= Greatest Day Ever!

Take that Hossa!

Below is a picture of Sidney Crosby with the Stanley Cup
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And I watched the game with some friends at a convenience store down road from my house, Deli Mart. It was a fun way to watch the game, really it was.

Max Talbot scored both goals for the Penguins, and Marc-Andre Fleury played one hell of a game.

I ordered a Stanley Cup Champions shirt from NHL.com, but I wont get it until next week.
My original Stanley Cup Finals prediction was right, I was so happy when the game was over, and Crosby lifted the cup in Detroit (in front of their fans) just like the Red Wings lifted the cup in Mellon Arena in 2008.

I am already so excited for next hockey season to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment