Monday, June 1, 2009

The Rest of the 2009 MLB Season

I have not been to a baseball game since 5/14/09, and have not been to a Pirates game since 5/5/09, and it does not look like I will be a PNC Park in June, but maybe, who knows. I did have plans to go to the June 4th Mets @ Pirates game at PNC Park, but im not goin' now, but I will be at Mellon Arena on June 4th to watch Game 4 of Stanley Cup finals on the big screen outside the arena. There is a good chance I will be at the Nationals @ Orioles game on June 27th. Also I do have plans to go to the July 18th game at PNC Park when the Pirates play the San Francisco Giants, and then at PNC Park on August 3rd when the Pirates play the Washington Nationals, and the game on my birthday, September 7th at PNC Park vs. Chicago Cubs. Those might not be the only games I will be at the rest of this season, and there is a chance I might not go to those games, but who knows yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment