Friday, June 12, 2009

Kennywood- 6/11/09

A bunch of my friends and I went to Kennywood, and I took a few pictures (until my phone died), so here are those 4 pictures.

The ride I rode about 20 times, Pitt Fall.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My friends and I were in line for the Thunderbolt, and it started to rain, so they closed the ride, and they said that we could stay in line and wait for it to reopen, then later she said "you best go ride somethin' else", but then later we all got back in line, and I got the picture below, and we got to ride it.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Slingshot is a pretty fun ride.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

For a while it rained, more like poured, and I took a pictures of the puddles.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It kinda hard to see some of the puddles, then my phone, so thats all of the pictures.

Im not a huge fan of Kennywood, but its fun when your with people who can make it fun. I had a great time at Kennywood with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment