Saturday, August 21, 2010

8/20/10- Erie SeaWolves vs Reading Phillies (Jerry Uht Park)

I was in Erie for 5 days, missed 2 Pirates series' at home, but went to a Double-A game in Erie.
This is goin' to be a short post, maninly because I really didn't try to snag a ball at this game, since it didn't count for me or against me.
This was my 3rd time at Jerry Uht Park.
Below: Enterance to Jerry Uht Park.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Since BP was already over before the gates even opened at 6, I walked to the team store, and bought a new bag to wear at games.
Below: Lineups
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Early in the game, Bryan Pounds for the SeaWolves hit a HR almost directly to me, I back up to try and catch it on the fly, but it was literally a few inches over my glove, but before I could turn around to try and pick it up, someone else already had it. But to me, it really didn't matter, because I only try to collect MLB baseballs.
Below: View from Outfield standing room
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
After the game ended and after the fireworks show, right before I left, I found a game used broken bat! Unbelievable, but true, I got my first game used bat, I always thought about gettin' one, but now I finally got it.
Below: 2 pictures of the bat.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Tagg Bozied, now for the AA Philles, he was once played for Indianapolis, AAA team of the Pirates.
Below: Everything I collected
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Fireworks Video


*BACK IN MLB ACTION ON MONDAY, FOR 2 GAMES VS ST.LOUIS!*

No comments:

Post a Comment