Wednesday, August 25, 2010

8/25/10- Pirates vs Cardinals (PNC Park)

I arrived at PNC Park around 3:30. There was bad news has the Pirates started BP early today, which was bad for ballhawks.
At 5, I ran to section 140, and then more bad news...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Look at the time in the picture! 5:03! Ridiculous.
At 5:30, I ran over by the Clemente Wall lookin' for easter eggs, as usual I found none, but about a minute after, I asked Trever Miller for a ball, he tossed it directly at me, and that was my only ball of the day.
Below: Trever Miller
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Once again everybody was ready to see Albert Pujols hit his 400th, which he didn't hit in this game, he hit it the next day.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I stayed until Pujols had his last AB, and then I left, as I was walkin across the bridge to leave, the game ended, and took the picture below.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
When I got home I took the 2 usual pictures.
Below: Everything I collected
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Below: Upclose on my 1 ball
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SEASON STATS
1 ball at this game.
39 balls at 20 games this season.
1.95 balls per game (BPG)
58 LIFETIME BASEBALLS

No comments:

Post a Comment