Monday, August 23, 2010

8/23/10- Pirates vs Cardinals (PNC Park)

Went with my cousin Josh and uncle John. We arrived at PNC around 3:30, and shortly before 4, it started to rain.
Below: Down pour
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The weather continued to look shaky has it got close to 5. But when the gates opened at 5, and we all went it, it was a good sign to see a full BP goin' on. I was shutout for the first 30 minutes of BP, my cousin Josh had a ball thrown his way by Zach Duke, but the ball fell a little short, and he could not get it.
When the rest of the gates opened at 5:30, I ran through the right field sections, as usual, and about a minute after I got up there, Colby Rasmus hit a ball my way, it went over my head, so I quickly turned around a picked it up.
Below: Cardinals BP
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I ended BP with only 1 ball, that's my goal for every game, but I was kinda disappointed in the Cardinals.
Albert Pujols hit his 399th career HR in the first, and everyone would love to snag his 400th HR, which he didn't hit in the game, and also didn't hit in the Tuesday's game, so I will be there Wednesday to attempt to snag his 400th, just like many other ballhawks.
Below: Albert Pujols
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
When I got home I only took one of the 2 usual pictures, I forgot the close up.
Below: Everything I collected (The Pirates always have the stupidest hats for prizes).
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SEASON STATS
1 ball at this game.
37 MLB balls in 18 MLB games this year.
2.06 MLB balls per game (BPG)
57 LIFETIME BASEBALLS

No comments:

Post a Comment