Monday, August 2, 2010

8/2/10- Pirates vs Reds (PNC Park)

Went to this game with my buddy Matt.
At 5, when the gates opened, I ran over to section 140, and got a ball right away. It was hit by an unknown Pirate, I believe it was Pedro Alvarez.
Below: Pirates BP.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And the bleachers were kinda crowded, I went over there anyway.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
In the bleachers, I snagged my 2nd ball of the day, hit by an unknown Reds player.
After that I ran back over to the Clemente wall. That's where I snagged by 3rd ball of the day, hit by an unknown Reds player.
Below: View from where I got my 3rd ball of the day.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
That was all for BP. After BP, I bought a Lastings Milledge t-shirt.
In the top of the 3rd, I stood in section 140, where I caught the toss-up ball from Andrew McCutchen. My 4th ball of the day.
Below: Andrew McCutchen
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Me and Matt stayed until the 8th, I was close to another McCutchen toss-up in the 5th.
When I got home I took the 2 usual pictures.
Below: Everything I collected.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Below: Upclose on the 4 balls from this game.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SEASON STATS
4 balls at this game.
34 balls at 16 games this season.
2.12 balls per game (BPG)
53 LIFETIME BASEBALLS

No comments:

Post a Comment