Friday, August 6, 2010

8/6/10- Pirates vs Rockies (PNC Park)

I arrived at PNC Park around 3:30.
And I was the 3rd person in line.
Also this game was Andrew McCutchen bobblehead night.
At 5, when the gates opened, I ran over by section 140. And right away I got my first ball of the day, thrown by Ross Ohlendorf.
Below: Ross Ohlendorf
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
About 10 minutes later, Joel Hanrahan threw a ball in my direction, at first I dropped it and then a Pirates employee handed it back to me, but after I got the ball back, I turned around and I gave it to a kid.
Below: Joel Hanrahan
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I was shut out for Rockies BP.
The Left Field Loonies were at this game.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Below: View from where I stand at every game.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
There was a big crowd at this game, so it was hard to get a game time toss-up from one the outfielders. My closest chance was in the top of the 9th, Andrew McCutchen threw a ball my way, but like I said there were many people at this game, so it was hard to move around to make the catch.
When I got home I took the 2 usual pictures.
Below: Everything I collected.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Below: The one ball that I kept.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SEASON STATS
2 balls at this game (1 pictured above, because I gave one away).
36 balls at 17 games this season.
2.12 balls per game (BPG)
55 LIFETIME BASEBALLS

No comments:

Post a Comment