Friday, September 3, 2010

9/2/10- Steelers vs Panthers- Pre-Season (Heinz Field)

Sorry for the late up date, but I've been busy the last 2 days, so I'm startin' it now.
I went to the game game with my brother. We had seats in section 532, overall they were great seats, the guy who has his season tickets in those seats is a lucky dude.
Here are all the pictures I took at the game.
Seat view (pre-game)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Casey Hampton
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lamarr Woodley
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Troy Polamalu
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Seat view (game)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Daniel Sepulveda punt (action shot)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Attendance
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
3 tickets I collected.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The Steelers beat the Panthers 19-3. The only TD of the game was in the 2nd, when Dennis Dixon threw a nice pass to Emmanuel Sanders. As of today (Sunday) it is 7 days til the Steelers season opener vs Atlanta. Also for the first 4 games, Dennis Dixon, is the probably goin' to be the QB.
Search Amazon.com for nfl jerseys

No comments:

Post a Comment