Tuesday, September 7, 2010

9/7/10- Pirates vs Braves (PNC Park)

Spend my birthday at a Pirates game.
To cut this post a little short (Because I don't have alot of time right now).
Below: A picture of where I got my only ball of the day.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I missed 2 opportunities, to snag another ball during BP, but I came up empty.
After BP, I took a picture of the new Bill Mazeroski statue.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
After BP, I got Daniel McCutchen to sign my only ball of the day.
Below: Daniel McCutchen's autograph.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I dropped a Ryan Doumit toss-up at this game, it upset me, it bounced right out of my glove!
I wanted to stay for the whole game, but I left the game early, in the top of the 7th, because there was a storm headed towards the stadium.
When I got home I took 1 of the 2 usual pictures.
Below: Everything I collected.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I found one of the Andrew McCutchen photo wraps at the stadium, a good find for me.

SEASON STATS
1 ball at this game.
42 balls at 22 games this season.
1.91 balls per game (BPG).
61 LIFETIME BASEBALLS

No comments:

Post a Comment