Wednesday, September 29, 2010

9/28/10- Penguins vs Blackhawks (Consol Energy Center- Pre Season)

My first time in the new Consol Energy Center. I thought the entrance to the arena was amazing.
Below: Arena Entrance
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Basically, the whole arena was amazing, I didn't find anything bad about it. I heard so much about the scoreboard at the arena, and when I got to my seat I took a picture of it.
Below: Scoreboard
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Below: Pre-game warmups.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Below: Opening faceoff.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Below: Random game action shot.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Below: Penguins win! 4-1!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Below: What I collected at this game.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I sat in Section 234, Row A, Seat 2. Very nice seat, it looks like there is not any bad seats in the area.
The 4 Penguins goals were scored by Evgeni Malkin, Dustin Jeffery, Nick Johnson, and Mark Letestu. And the 1 Blackhawks goal was scored by Kyle Beach.
My next Penguins game will be on October 13th vs Toronto.
And below is a video I made at this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment