Sunday, September 12, 2010

My Fantasy Hockey Team

I had my fantasy hockey draft a little early this year, it had it a couple days ago.
And here's my fantasy hockey team. I was lucky, I got the 1st pick, and I selected Sidney Crosby.

Forwards
Sidney Crosby (PIT)
Patrick Kane (CHI)
Bobby Ryan (ANA)
Mikko Koivu (MIN)
Dustin Penner (EDM)
Wojtek Wolski (PHX)
David Backes (STL)
Rene Bourque (CGY)
Kyle Okposo (NYI)

Defense
Zdeno Chara (BOS)
Bryan McCabe (FLA)
Alex Goligoski (PIT)
John-Michael Liles (COL)
Jack Johnson (LA)
Joe Corvo (CAR)

Goalies
Martin Brodeur (NJ)
Pekka Rinne (NSH)

Bench
Steve Sullivan (NSH)
Mason Raymond (VAN)
Kristian Huselius (CLS)
Keith Ballard (VAN)
Mattias Ohlund (TB)
Sam Gagner (EDM)

NHL regular season is soon! I'm pumped! I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment