Saturday, September 25, 2010

9/25/10- Pirates vs Astros (PNC Park)

My last game of the 2010 season, it was sad to have this year come to an end.
I took the picture below, as I approached PNC Park for one last time in 2010.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Down the street there was a huge cheerleader event goin' on which, at first I thought alot of these people would be at the game.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
When the gates opened at 4:30, everyone went down to the bleachers and right away I found a ball in Section 137 in the last row.
Below: Bleacher crowd during BP.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Nice low, crowd in the bleachers.
I didn't get another ball til around 5:30, when the rest of the stadium opened and I searched the sections above the Clemente wall, found nothing, and then went down to Section 140, where within a minute of two, I got 2 balls both hit by Brett Wallace.
Below: Astros BP
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I left the stadium after BP, to go home and watch the Penguins pre-season game, but before I went home I checked in the grass out on the riverwalk, to try and find another, found nothing.
Below: Grass on the riverwalk
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And then walking across the Clemente bridge, I turned around and took one last picture and look at PNC Park for 2010.
Below: PNC Park
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
When I got home I took the 2 usual pictures.
Below: Everything I collected
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Below: Upclose on the 3 balls from this game.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SEASON STATS
3 balls at this game
51 balls at 26 games in 2010
1.96 balls per game (BPG)
71 TOTAL LIFETIME BASEBALLS

2010 Ballhawk season review/stats post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment